Advertisement

Bella Hadid Just Revived the Early-2000s Skintight Party Dress

The plunging, slinky party dress was the centerpiece of party fashion in ’00s Hollywood, popularized by the likes of Paris Hilton. Always the trendsetter, Bella Hadid recently wore a decade-inspired look with this dress as the focal point. 

On Saturday, January 15, Hadid was spotted at dinner in West Hollywood with her brother, wearing a look straight out of Y2K. The supermodel wore a chocolate brown version of that iconic 2000s party dress. The halter-neck dress plunged to her belly button, where a ring gathered the fabric. See the look here

The ’00s weren’t the only decade on her mind, though. She paired with dress with white knee-high boots for a bit of 1970s flavor. For accessories, she opted for a throwback to even earlier with her oversized hoop earrings, a classic of ’90s fashion (think Lauryn Hill or Missy Elliott). She topped off the look with a leopard-print bag and an updo with sweeping bangs. 

Hadid recently opened up to WSJ Magazine about her anxiety, especially with getting dressed every day. For the magazine’s My Monday Morning series, Hadid described “excruciating and debilitating” mental health struggles, as well as how she hasn’t had a stylist “in a long time.” The supermodel said she was “in such a weird place mentally that it was really complicated for me to get out of the house and put an outfit together, especially with the anxiety of [paparazzi] being outside and all that.

“In the last year, it was really important for me to learn that even if people talk about my style or if they like it or if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, because it’s my style,” she told WSJ Magazine. “When I leave the house in the morning, what I think about is: Does this make me happy? Do I feel good in this, and do I feel comfortable?”



Bella Hadid Just Revived the Early-2000s Skintight Party Dress
Pinas Flash Report

Post a Comment

0 Comments