Advertisement

Adele Cried During FaceTime Calls With Fans After Canceling Her Las Vegas Shows

Adele wasn’t going to leave fans empty-handed after being forced to postpone her Las Vegas residency last minute.

“She messaged me and it’s my singing Instagram. So I was like, ‘What? This can’t be real. This is a forwarded thing from her team,’” TikTok user @JamesMasonFox thought when he received a personal DM from Adele suggesting he visit her store at Caesars Palace for a gift. “I said, ‘is this really mama Adele or her team?’” 

That’s when he plays a voice note from the “Easy on Me” singer, saying, “Yes, it is, it’s me!”

TikTok content

This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.

It turns out, he was in for more than just a gift bag and a voice memo. The fans who purchased tickets to her postponed shows and had already made the trip to Las Vegas were treated to a FaceTime call with the singer when they arrived at the store. In a follow-up TikTok video from Fox, Adele can be seen crying over FaceTime as he and other fans shout, “It’s okay!”

TikTok content

This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.

“I’m still shaking,” Fox captioned the TikTok, in which he also wrote the message, “I just got to FaceTime with Adele…best trip ever!”

Another TikTok user, @ElenisaBracos, recently went viral for her story about multiple failed attempts to see Adele, starting with the time she was scammed by fake Craigslist tickets before buying real tickets to see Adele in London only for the show to be canceled. This time, her brother purchased tickets to Adele’s Las Vegas residency. Unfortunately, Adele canceled Weekends With Adele just a day ahead of the first show due to COVID-related issues. The video, titled “Adele Has Cancelled Every Show I’ve Tried to Go To” has 9.5 million views.

TikTok content

This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.

Luckily for Bracos, the story has a happy update. “I love you, Adele,” she told the singer over FaceTime, showing off the shirts she made for her favorite artist and her son. That’s when Adele promised to meet her fan in person when the shows are rescheduled. 

TikTok content

This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.

This was clearly an emotional, cathartic experience for Adele and her fans. On January 20, the singer teared up when she announced the cancelations. “I’m so sorry, but my show ain’t ready,” Adele said. “We’ve tried absolutely everything we can to put it together in time and for it to be good enough for you, but we’ve been absolutely destroyed by delivery delays and COVID.”

Instagram content

This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.

She continued, “I can’t give you what I have right now, and I’m gutted,” Adele said. “I’m gutted, and I’m sorry it’s so last-minute. We’ve been awake for over 30 hours now trying to figure it out and we’ve run out of time. I’m so upset, and I’m really embarrassed, and I’m so sorry to everyone that’s traveled.”



Adele Cried During FaceTime Calls With Fans After Canceling Her Las Vegas Shows
Pinas Flash Report

Post a Comment

0 Comments