Advertisement

Doja Cat’s See-Through Grammys Look Contained One Adorable Detail You May Have Missed

Of course, this red carpet moment was just the start of Doja Cat’s big night. After making a bathroom run, the rapper almost missed her win for best pop duo or group performance for “Kiss Me More,” her collaboration with SZA.

At first, SZA stepped up to the podium alone (with some help from Lady Gaga) before Doja Cat rushed in. “I have never taken such a fast piss in my whole life,” she told the audience, per E! News. Doja Cat accepted the award in a similar version of her first gown, this time in a nude color with a high leg slit. In a photo of her second look that she shared on Insta, Doja Cat wore an empty clear glass bag with horn details by Coperni x Heven.



Doja Cat, winner of best pop duo group performance for “Kiss Me More” featuring SZA, poses in the press room during the 64th Annual Grammy Awards.

Jeff Kravitz

“I really appreciate it. Thank you to everybody, my family, my team, I wouldn’t be here without you, and I wouldn’t be here without my fans,” Doja said during her acceptance speech. “And you know what, SZA, you are everything to me. You are incredible. You are the epitome of talent, you’re a lyricist, you are everything.”

Through tears, she added, “I like to downplay, but… It’s a big deal. Damn. Thank you, everybody.”




Doja Cat’s See-Through Grammys Look Contained One Adorable Detail You May Have Missed
Pinas Flash Report

Post a Comment

0 Comments