Advertisement

Kristin Chenoweth Has Strong Feelings About Ghosting

What’s the most inappropriate thing a fan has said to you?  

He wanted me to sign a part of his body. It rhymes with “hick.” I said, “No, thank you.” I am from Oklahoma—we try to be nice.

What’s the weirdest thing you do in your alone time? 

I have several things, and it’s sad and pathetic. I collect quarters. I like to see how many I have from each state. And I also bedazzle. I prefer bedazzling the hats of sports teams. I’m really good with intricacy. I don’t use a machine; I bedazzle each by hand with a Tweezerman and glue.

What’s the biggest romantic fail you’ve experienced? 

I decided once to treat my then boyfriend to dinner, and I pulled out my wallet…which was Velcro. And it had a pad stuck to it.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done? 

Told somebody that I missed them. This was at a time when I had literally nothing. I got a credit card and flew across the world to see someone. And was it worth it? No. But it was romantic!

What’s the most surprising place you’ve hooked up with someone?

I’m the girl from the South. For me what might be odd is probably normal for somebody else. But yeah, I’m a member of the mile-high club, you bet. It was quick and on a private plane.

Fill in the blank: “I love when my partner.…”

Helps me with technology. I don’t know how to do it. He helped me understand TikTok. He got me on Zoom today. Remember, I was there when Twitter started. And they said, “Hey, do you want to invest in this thing called Twitter, where you just randomly say—,” and I said, “That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.” And I love Twitter! I missed out. I think if he’d been in my life then I would have been an investor in that.

Tell me about the most interesting person to slide into your DMs. 

Well, I’m just now understanding the DM situation, forgive me. I’m not one of those who lives and dies by my phone. I am a Housewives person and just recently I did two concerts in Palm Springs, and Sutton Stracke from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills said, “I slid into your DMs.” I’m a texter. Julia Louis-Dreyfus DM’d me one time. I found out like two years later. It was about getting on board with the current president of our administration. Nothing major. 

Who was your first celebrity crush? 

Tom Cruise in Top Gun. Gave me all the feels.

Who’s your current celebrity crush? 

You know, my fiancé [musician Josh Bryant] and I were talking about this the other day. I’ve said this before, and people are always like, “Huh!” But it’s always going to be Michael Keaton. He’s talented, he’s the best Batman, he’s funny. When I was a little kid, he had a movie out called Mr. Mom, and I remember him giving me my first belly laugh. When I met him, I got kind of weird. I was like “Hi….” And he was like, “Let’s connect! Let’s talk!” I was like, “Mmm. Mm-mm.” I couldn’t even do it.  



Kristin Chenoweth Has Strong Feelings About Ghosting
Pinas Flash Report

Post a Comment

0 Comments