Advertisement

Prince William Told the Most Hilarious Story About Singing With Taylor Swift

Unfortunately, that’s when the prince realized he forgot the words. “But the Centrepoint young guys and girls were there all loving it and cheering away,” he remembered. “So I thought, ‘Well, if they’re enjoying it, then the night is for them. So sod it. I can’t be the doofus who’s going to ruin it for everyone.’”

Still, the prince was internally screaming—as anybody would. He continued, “and so I desperately try and remember some of the words and sing as hard as I can. Beneath my black tie, there was a lot of sweating going on. I felt like a swan, where I was trying to keep myself composed on the outside, but inside, the little legs are paddling fast.”

Prince William also shared a fond memory about singing in the car with his mom, Princess Diana, who was particularly fond of the Tina Turner song, “The Best.”

“When I was younger, Harry and I, we were at boarding school. And my mother used to play all sorts of songs to kind of while away the anxiety of going back to school,” he shared, per People. “And one of the songs I massively remember and has stuck with me all this time, and I still, to this day, still quite enjoy secretly, is Tina Turner’s ‘The Best’ because sitting in the backseat, singing away, it felt like a real family moment. And my mother, she’d be driving along, singing at the top of her voice. And we’d even get the policeman in the car, he’d be occasionally singing along, as well.”

He added, “When I listen to it now, it takes me back to those car rides and brings back lots of memories of my mother.”

Prince William’s episode Apple Fitness+’s Time to Walk series drops on Apple Music on December 6.




Prince William Told the Most Hilarious Story About Singing With Taylor Swift
Pinas Flash Report

Post a Comment

0 Comments