Advertisement

Hannah Ann Sluss Seemingly Responds to That Peter Weber–Hannah Brown Hookup News

May 22: Well, not entirely. Sluss couldn’t resist the bait when fellow Bachelor Nation alum Nick Viall brought Peter up in her Instagram comments. On May 21, Sluss posted a couple of bikini shots on Instagram with the caption, “Got my eye on the prize.” Viall got cheeky in the comments, suggesting that she should have captioned the photo “Dear Peter.”

“As far as captions go…‘Dear Peter’…would have been a home run,” he wrote. Sluss replied that he “nailed it.”

September 2: And you thought she was done… “I feel like I’m on my third life now. Prior to the show was one life and then the show was my second life, being engaged included, and now I’m on my third life living in Los Angeles, being single and kind of just making the most out of this new life,” the 24-year-old told Us Weekly in a new interview. “It’s just it’s truly been crazy. To think that I was like, engaged, probably getting married this fall, it just blows my mind. I’m like, ‘Oh, thank you, Lord!’”

She continued, “I think if [Peter and I] would have made it through, you know, the first year, I think we would have made it. I don’t know, I think that’s just me being positive. The show is just really stressful, especially having to watch all that back. I feel like we would have made it through that, we would have definitely gotten married and made it through it because we both have family values, but I think sometimes it’s not about meeting the right person, sometimes it’s about the right time and place.”

She admitted, “We just weren’t at the right time or place. And we’re not the right people for each other either, but you know what I mean.”

November 17, 2021: Following Hannah Brown’s reveal in her new book that she hooked up with Pete Weber while his season of The Bachelor was still airing (and that it wasn’t great), Sluss seemingly took to TikTok to make her feelings known. 

“When the tea officially spills…” she wrote over her video lip-syncing to the TikTok sound, “That was embarrassing. I really hope you’re embarrassed. Wow.”

She captioned the post, “always trust your instincts ladies.”



Hannah Ann Sluss Seemingly Responds to That Peter Weber–Hannah Brown Hookup News
Pinas Flash Report

Post a Comment

0 Comments