Advertisement

Taylor Lautner Is Engaged to Another Taylor!

Congratulations are in order for Kal Penn! The actor and former White House staffer revealed in his new book, You Can’t Be Serious, that he has been in a loving relationship with his partner, Josh, for 11 years. Even bigger news: The couple is now engaged!

“I’ve always been very public with everybody I’ve personally interacted with,” Penn told People. “Whether it’s somebody that I meet at a bar, if Josh and I are out or we’re talking to friends, I’m really excited to share our relationship with readers. But Josh, my partner, my parents, and my brother, four people who I’m closest to in the family, are fairly quiet. They don’t love attention and shy away from the limelight.”

The actor told the publication, “I discovered my own sexuality relatively late in life compared to many other people. There’s no timeline on this stuff. People figure their shit out at different times in their lives, so I’m glad I did when I did.”

He continued, “Obviously I am engaged to a man and our families will be there for the wedding. The big disagreement now is whether it’s a huge wedding or a tiny wedding. I want the big-ass Indian wedding. Josh, hates attention, [has said], ‘Or we could just do quick 20-minute thing with our families and that’s it.’ So we have to meet halfway in the middle.”



Taylor Lautner Is Engaged to Another Taylor!
Pinas Flash Report

Post a Comment

0 Comments